Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Daven Says

What's one Halloween movie that can be watched every year without getting old?  For me, it's Hocus Pocus. (Although I'll admit to being a fan of Halloweentown as well). In years past, I've always scurried to catch it a few times on ABC Family. But this year - everyone give my husband a round of applause - he ordered the movie for me!! (Thanks, boo)



My plan was to watch it with my friend and coworker, Samantha while Daven and her son, Conan were over to play. I picked up Daven early yesterday since I only worked a half day and told him in the car what we would be watching that night. 

"Hocus Pocus?  Wouldn't it be funny if it was Hocus Tookus?"

I laughed. Where does he come up with this stuff?  At which point, he repeated it a good ten times. I couldn't help but think that this must be the title of an adult version of the film, where the three sisters...ew. Hocus Tookus - definitely not what Disney had in mind!

Also, I'll go ahead and note that I had to ask Adam how to spell tookus. Yep, that happened. 


No comments:

Post a Comment