Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday afternoon, I was lying on the couch at my parents' house, half asleep.  I had been put under earlier that morning to have a procedure done, and was still rather drowsy.  Daven frequently came into the room, hugged me, and kissed my forehead.  Often times he would continue to do this until I opened my eyes and hugged him back.  Then he would go back to the other room, where he was going back and forth between playing with Papaw and Nana.  It was such a sweet gesture for him to make.  He told me that he was taking care of me.

So today, when I was having to restrain him in order to wipe poop from his butt while he was kicking and screaming, I had to remember that special moment from yesterday.  Poop your pants; get mad at mommy!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and may all of the poop go into the potty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment