Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our Little Golfer

Even though Papaw bought Daven a brand new, non-toy putter, he still insisted on playing with his plastic one.

He would walk his ball all the way over to the hole, put it right next to it and then hit. So technically just about every hole he played was a hole in one.

18 holes of putt putt was a bit long to hold his attention, and it was blazing hot outside, but he was a champ.

His favorite was the hole that you could hit your ball into the water and it rolls down and back onto the green. He actually putt from the top of that one, and did better than I did. My ball veered off to the side and fed into the larger pool of water.

Daddy won the round, with Papaw close behind. Next time I think we'll do the indoor course. At least until it cools down. I had no idea that there was a place to play miniature golf in Corydon. Aunt Lauren went there while she was working at a daycare and suggested we all go It made me miss all the fun courses that Adam and I got to play while on our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach.

1 comment:

  1. There are two puttputt courses at KartKountry in Shepherdsville. I assume its not any further than Corydon

    ReplyDelete