Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Book Review: Easy Bake Coven

This book caught my eye on a long list of freebies on a Facebook page that I follow. Feed your Reader, For the Love of Books, One a More Chapter, Coffee and a Good Book...surely it was one of those!  The title is clever and being totally free to download, it was a risk-free decision. 


Selene belongs to a small coven comprised of her friends from college. But her low-key life of running a yoga studio changes when her grandmother is attacked and a stranger insists that she is in danger. 

I loved how easily the story flowed and the surprises start from the get-go. I rooted for Selene as she discovers that her life as she remembers it is only a small portion; that she's lived another life completely. I enjoyed reading this book so much that I immediately bought the second book in the series after finishing this one. First book is free, second book is $3.99. Great reads that won't make your bank account sad!

Did you know that there was a Simpson's sketch called Easy Bake Coven?  I found out that little tidbit when I was image searching for the book cover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment