Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Toddler Truths...?

This one just boggles my mind, guys.  I...I just don't even know.

First thing this morning when we come downstairs:  "I have a baby in my belly, mommy!"

"What?!  You do?"

"Yeah and it has a green gun just like mine."

Wha...?

He has seen pictures of me when I was pregnant with him and he knows that before he was born he was in mommy's belly.  But that seems like forever ago that we talked about that.  I don't recall seeing any pregnant women out and about.  And we certainly are NOT expecting.  So where did this come from?

I've got to get my first cup of coffee brewing.

2 comments:

  1. I am more intrigued by the "and its got a green gun just like me." part of the statement. All kids get obsessed with pregnant people I think and want to pretend to be pregnant, but the green gun thing throws me off. lol

    ReplyDelete