Thursday, March 7, 2013

Daven Says:

"You got to take your shirt off so you can swim in marshmallows."

What?

Where in the world did that come from?  There weren't any marshmallows OR swimming pools being advertised or talked about on tv.  And why would I need to take my shirt off?  It actually would be pretty comfy to lay back in a pool filled with marshmallows, given that it wasn't too hot outside.  Then that would just be ew.  But why am I trying to rationalize this?



A bit before he said that, he said something else to me that while it was off the wall, I knew that it was rooted in Power Rangers.  Why?  Because he was talking to his watch.

"Uh, Mommy?  We got a problem.  My watch say we need to go to papaw nana's house again.  Right now!"

Now this was just him trying to be clever and con me into taking him to see his nana and papaw.  What a goober!  Did I mention that I was in the bathroom when he told me this?  Usually he will be more specific and tell me that we need to go see "mommy's mommy" or "my daddy's mommy and daddy".  But I guess it didn't matter this morning who we saw.  Unfortunately, everyone but my dad was working, and he has watched Daven two days in a row.  I figured he needed a break.

Stay tuned for the next installment of things that my kid does and says!

No comments:

Post a Comment